Custom Waterfront Home
St. Clements Bay, MD
This design build project, located on St. Clements Bay in St. Mary's County, had an existing home. We started the project by demolishing the original house. At the homeowner's request, we incorporated some of the features from the original house into the new home build – a wraparound porch, balcony and fireplaces, to name a few.
Structure: Brick Veneer with Wood Frame Construction
1st Floor 3,388 sq. ft.
2nd Floor 2,151 sq. ft.
3 Car Garage 1,078 sq. ft.
• Coffered Ceilings
• His & Her Master Baths
• Custom Made, Raised Panel, Wood Cabinets
• Granite Counter Tops – Kitchen
• Cultured Marble Vanity Tops
• Walk-in Pantry
• Gas Appliances - Double Wall Ovens
• Double Drawer Refrigerator – Built-in to cabinets
• 18 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
• 18 Cu. Ft. Freezer
• 5 Burner Ceramic Cooktop
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Flooring Includes Hardwood, Carpet, and Ceramic in the Kitchen, Foyer and Baths
• 4 Custom Glass Shower Enclosures
• Geothermal Heat Pump System
Before & After Photos