Waterfront Home Renovation
Bashford Manor, located on Chaptico Bay, consisted of a complete interior and exterior renovation of the existing home as well as constructing a new, detached 3 car garage, new guest cottage, and new horse stable.
Original House: 2,200 sq. ft.
• 962 sq. ft.
• 2 Car Garage
• Garden Equipment Bay
• 1,040 Sq. ft.
• 2 Stalls
• Tack Room
• Feed Room
• Additional storage in attic
• 464 sq. ft.
Removed all existing windows, replaced with energy efficient windows.
Existing hardwood floors were sanded and refinished.
• Entrance pergola
• Painted brick columns
• Treated cedar beams
• Floor 2’ x 2’ cut, bluestone slab
Existing rear decks were removed. New terrace steps installed.
New interior lighting included recessed fixtures and wall sconces.
New interior flooring from Jerusalem stone, 16”x16”
Bathroom flooring – marble tile
Master bedroom – gas fireplace
• Removed existing 2nd floor over conservatory.
• Exposed beamwork in ceiling.
• Installed radiant heat in floor of conservatory.
• Installed new fireplace in conservatory.
• Flooring of stone.
• Flooring – Interior - Ceramic tile
• Porches – 12” bluestone tiles
• Shower – Ceramic tile, floor to ceiling
• Installed King Kitchenette
Before & After Photos